Friday, May 13, 2011
Hey! How are ya? I'm fine thanks! :)
So, I started a blog! Well...duh. Honestly I have no idea what I'm going to write about in here, but I figured I would start out by introducing myself. My name is Amber. I live in Tennessee, I'm a sophomore in college, human services major, and I'm 19 years old. I'm hoping to become a counseling therapist one of these days because I have a passion for helping people with their life troubles. It's kind of funny how that worked out for me, it seems like I can solve everyone's problems but my own! Eh well, if you can't do, teach! Right now I work at PetSmart as a dog bather. Now there's an exciting job for you! I'm sure you will get to hear many many stories about that place; I'm full of them! I'm known to be a very quirky person...I can be a little "out there" on occasion, but can't we all?? Something else I should say, I'm not much of a writer so don't expect anything too awfully amazing. I pretty much write exactly how I talk! So...yeah! Geez, what else is there to say about me?? Like you know...um...OH! I am still an ultramegasupersonic Backstreet Boys fan! I love all sorts of music though. I think I should be a DJ at some point in my life, how cool would that be?! Ok I'm rambling. Sorry. I'm going to end this now....but I'm going to end it with a video of my face! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Like i always say there is never a dull moment with you Amber. Always bring a smile :) to my face.
ReplyDelete